Premium Hot, Cold & Ambient Bottleless Water Tower
The G5 offers a sleek and modern floor model / tower design, with a microprocessor control panel and a blue LED light that illuminates the dispensing area. It dispenses hot, cold and ambient water temperatures, and also features a smart technology drip tray that alerts when it needs to be emptied.
- Dimension: 13″W x 14″D x 47″H
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Cold tank volume: 1 gal
- Hot tank volume: 0.5 gal
- Room temp. tank volume 2.3 gal
- Cooling Rate 1.5 gal/hr 35-50 °f
- Heating Rate 1.3 gal/hr 180 °f
- Filter life 2,500 Gallons (or 6 mo)
- RO membrane life - 2-3 years
- Large dispensing gap ideal for filling large bottles.
- Smart technology drip tray lets you know when it needs to be emptied.
- Hidden built in cup holder for flat or cone shaped cups.
- Stainless steel hot and cold tanks.
- LED Blue light that illuminates dispensing area.
- Individual on/off power switches for hot and cold water.
- Filter life 2,500 Gallons or every 6 months (whichever occurs sooner)
3 Stage Filtration or 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration Technology
5 Micron Sediment Filter
The first stage is a 5 micron Sediment filter that helps remove Sediment such as sand, rust and silt that is present in most municipal water sources.
1 Micron Granulated Activated Carbon Filter
The second stage of filtration is a 1 micron granulated activated Carbon filter. This filter uses an advanced Carbon technology to help remove harmful particles such as pesticides, insecticides, petrochemicals, MTBE’s, PCB’s, defoliants, and benzene.
0.5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
The third stage is a 0.5 micron Carbon block filter, which gives the water a final “polish.” It removes up to 99% of lead and microbial cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium. It also ensures that all chlorine has been removed and that the water entering the holding tanks is completely odorless.
- OR -
Reverse Osmosis Technology
The fourth stage utilizes Reverse Osmosis technology, which removes any molecular compounds smaller in size than water molecules. Such compounds include salt, magnesium, iron, fluoride, lead, and calcium.