3 Units - Dow Filmtec NF90-2540, 600 GPD - Nanofiltration Commercial Membrane
3 Units DOW / Dupont FILMTEC™ Membrane NF90 600 GPD Nanofiltration (NF) Elements for Commercial Application.
Nanofiltration < 4" Elements allow selective separation of organics and salts for small industrial water treatment plants that produce less than approximately 1 gpm (230 L/h) of permeate.
Nanofiltration is a separation process characterized by organic, thin-film composite membranes with a pore size range of 0.1 to 10nm. Unlike reverse osmosis (RO) membranes, which reject all solutes, NF membranes can operate at lower pressures and offer selective solute rejection based on both size and charge.
- Size: 2.5"X40"
- Capacity: 600 GPD Daily Water production capacity
- Rejection: 97.0% Stabilized salt rejection
- Removes: High percentage of salts, nitrate, iron TOC & THM precursors
- High flux results in high yields
- Medium to high salt passage & medium hardness passage
- Low energy usage reduces power consumption and costs
- Durable with good cleanability for long element life
- Trouble-free treatment for a wide range of difficult freed water
- Exceptional FilmTec performance and quality
- Made in USA with advanced technology by Dow / Dupont Filmtec
- Production of municipal drinking water
- Commercial water demineralization
- Water reuse
- Surface water
The DOW FILMTEC NF90 membrane elements provide high productivity performance while removing a high percentage of salts, nitrate, iron and organic compounds such as pesticides, herbicides and THM precursors. The low net driving pressure of the NF90 membrane allows the removal of these compounds at low operating pressures.
|Product Name||Nominal Active Surface Area
|Permeate Flow Rate
|Stabilized Salt Rejection
|FILMTEC NF90-2540||28 (2.6)||680 (2.6)||>97.0|
- Diameter: 2.5"
- Length: 40"
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Active Membrane: 28 ft2
- Membrane Type: Polyamide thin film composite
- Outer Shell: Tape outer wrap
Food and Drug Administration Compliant.