Dow Filmtec NF90-400/34i 7500 GPD Nanofiltration Commercial Membrane
Dow® 3 Units Filmtec™ NF90-400 and NF90-400/34i membrane elements provide high productivity performance while removing a high percentage of salts, nitrate, iron, and organic compounds such as pesticides, herbicides, and THM precursors. The low net driving pressure of the NF90 membrane allows the removal of these compounds at low operating pressures.
- Sea Water Element Membrane
- 7,500 - 10,000 GPD Water production capacity (400 & 400/34i respectively)
- 98.7% Stabilized salt rejection
- Removes high percentage of salts, nitrate, iron TOC & THM precursors
- High flux results in high yields
- Delivers high productivity and cleanability due to its high active area and widest cleaning pH range (1 – 13) tolerance
- Offers a nanofiltration technology that selectively removes these components, color and operates at low operating pressures
- Medium to high salt passage & medium hardness passage
- Low energy usage reduces power consumption and costs
- Durable with good cleanability for long element life
- Trouble-free treatment for a wide range of difficult freed water
- FilmTec performance and quality
- Made in USA with advanced technology by Dow Filmtec
- Production of drinking water
- Water reuse
- Demineralization in small commercial applications
- Applied Pressure: 70 PSIG (0.48 MPa)
- 77°F (25°C) Operating Temperature
- 15% Permeate Recovery
The DOW FILMTEC NF90 membrane elements provide high productivity performance while removing a high percentage of salts, nitrate, iron and organic compounds such as pesticides, herbicides and THM precursors. The low net driving pressure of the NF90 membrane allows the removal of these compounds at low operating pressures.
|Product Name||Nominal Active Surface Area
|Permeate Flow Rate
|Stabilized Salt Rejection
|FILMTEC NF90-400 - NF90-400/34i||82 (7.6)||7,500 (7.6)-10,000 (38)||>98.7|
- Physical Dimensions of Dow Filmtec NF90-4040
- Diameter: 4"
- Length: 40"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Active Membrane: 82 ft2
- Membrane Type: Polyamide thin film composite
- Outer Shell: Hard fiberglass
- Applied Pressure: 70 PSI
- Nominal Capacity: 2000 GPD
- Maximum Pressure: 600 PSI
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 98.7%
- Part Number: 149983
Food and Drug Administration Compliant.