Hot, Cold & Ambient Bottleless Floor Water Purification Tower - Water Cooler
Sleek. Modern. Smart - 3 temperatures
No under-sink or counter space in your kitchen or workspace? This water tower / water cooler is the perfect solution! Modern design, compact and easy to install. Makes pure, healthy and delicious water in no time!
This small G5 hot, cold & ambient, bottleless water cooler tower offers a more sleek and modern floor model design, with a microprocessor control panel and a blue LED light that illuminates the dispensing area. It dispenses hot, cold and ambient water temperatures, and also features a smart technology drip tray that alerts when it needs to be emptied.
- Small Work Spaces / Offices / Clinics
- Corporate Kitchens
- 3 Temperatures
- UltraFiltration Membrane or
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Dimension: 13″W x 14″D x 47″H
- Weight: 69 lbs.
- Cold tank volume: 1 gal
- Hot tank volume: 0.5 gal
- Room temp. tank volume 2.3 gal
- Cooling Rate 1.5 gal/hr 35-50 °F
- Heating Rate 1.3 gal/hr 180 °F
- Large dispensing gap ideal for filling large bottles.
- Smart technology drip tray lets you know when it needs to be emptied.
- Hidden built in cup holder for flat or cone shaped cups.
- Stainless steel hot and cold tanks.
- LED Blue light that illuminates dispensing area.
- Individual on/off power switches for hot and cold water.
- Filters life 2,500 Gallons or every 6 months (whichever occurs sooner)
- Reverse Osmosis membrane life 2-3 years.
- If ordering with RO, it requires drain pipe.
You can buy the system without filtration if you have a central water filtration and only need a cooler to dispense water. OR order with reverse osmosis (RO) or ultra filtration (UF).
3 Stage Filtration or 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration Technology
5 Micron Sediment Filter
The first stage is a 5 micron Sediment filter that helps remove Sediment such as sand, rust and silt that is present in most municipal water sources.
1 Micron Granulated Activated Carbon Filter
The second stage of filtration is a 1 micron granulated activated Carbon filter. This filter uses an advanced Carbon technology to help remove harmful particles such as pesticides, insecticides, petrochemicals, MTBE’s, PCB’s, defoliants, and benzene.
0.5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
The third stage is a 0.5 micron Carbon block filter, which gives the water a final “polish.” It removes up to 99% of lead and microbial cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium. It also ensures that all chlorine has been removed and that the water entering the holding tanks is completely odorless.
- OR -
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Technology OR UltraFiltration Technology (UF)
The fourth stage utilizes RO or UF water filtration membranes, which remove / reduce any molecular compounds smaller in size than water molecules. Such compounds include salt, magnesium, iron, fluoride, lead, and calcium. If you order the system with UF, you do not need a drain pipe. If you order RO purification, you must connect the system to a drain pipe.