Package of 9 Stainless Steel Countertop Water Purification System with Faucet Attachment & Ultracarb Filter
Ready When You Are.
Now You Can Instantly Take Charge. Great Tasting Water For The Whole Family!
The Doulton W9331208 UltraCarb Countertop Water Filter System features four stages of filtration in a single cleanable cartridge. The candle design features a domed end and a plastic-mounted top with threads, for a perfect match every time in your pressurized Doulton system's housing. It reduces suspended solids, lead, iron, hydrogen sulfide and other trace contaminants, as well as improving taste and overall water quality. It also effectively reduces pathogenic bacteria, including cholera, salmonella and typhoid.
- Doulton HCPS Countertop Water Filter System is free standing system.
- The entire system is NSF 42 and 53 Tested and Certified.
- Doulton W9331032 Ultra Carb is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter which provides genuine sub micron filtration of drinking water.
- Reduce: Bacteria, Bad Odors, Bad Taste, Chlorine, Cysts, Lead, Sediment, Turbidity (cloudiness)
Essential high efficiency performance
Every filter candle has a ceramic outer shell for high efficiency micro-filtration of bacteria, cysts and unwanted particles through a complex pore structure.
Enhanced anti-bacterial action
At the heart of every water filter candle is a Sterasyl® silver impregnated ceramic micro filter. This proprietary silver formula within the ceramic matrix inhibits microbiological growth and effectively prevents the removed bacteria from re-generating on the ceramic.
Activated carbon, in the form of granular carbon or a carbon block, removes chlorine and organics with a further option to remove monochloramine, thus improving the taste and odour of your water. These advanced filters combine the advantages of ceramic and carbon treatments within a single filter element.
Heavy metal reduction
Superior filtration technology harnesses an additional ion exchange benefit, which helps to filter lead and other toxic heavy metals.
Higher performance candle grades benefit from a slow release scale inhibitor to help reduce the unwanted effects of limescale build-up. This will aid better performance and longevity for your kitchen appliances and improve the taste of your drinking water.
- Filter Capacity: 600 Gallons (6-8 months)
- Free-standing system for your kitchen counter, complete with diverter valve to connect to the faucet
- Self-sterilizing silver is locked within the ceramic structure to inhibit bacteria growth
- UltraCarb filter candle features a Sterasyl ceramic outer shell and carbon block core with ion exchange technology
- Faucet type: Kitchen
- Number of handles: Single-handle
- Faucet finish: Chrome
- Faucet style: Lever
- Handle shape: Knob
- Micron rating: .5-.9
- Spout reach: 3in
- Spout height: 8in
- Faucet height: 13in
- Maximum deck thickness: 1 in
- Model: DOULTON-W9331208
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.6in x 3.9in x 3.9in
- Operating pressure: 10-125 psi
- Operating temperature: 40-85 F
- Flow rate: .9 GPM
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Package quantity: 1
- Included: Countertop Housing Assembly, UltraCarb Ceramic Filter Candle
Reduces the following contaminants:
- 85% of Atrazine at 1.2 ppb presence
- 99.99% of Bacteria
- 96% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- 50% of Chloroform at 150 ppb presence
- 99.99% of Cholera
- 99.99% of Cryptosporidium
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.99% of E. Coli
- 99.99% of Giardia
- 99.99% of Klebsiella Terrigena
- 99.3% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.2% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 85% of Lindane
- 95% of Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- 99.99% of Shigella
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM)
- 50% of Tricresyl Phosphate (TCP) at 1.2 ppb presence
- 98% of Turbidity
- 99.99% of Typhoid