3 Units Dow Filmtec NF90-4040 Nanofiltration Commercial Membrane - 4"X40", 2,000 GPD, 97% Salt Rejection
Dow® Filmtec™ NF90-4040 membrane elements provide high productivity performance while removing a high percentage of salts, nitrate, iron, and organic compounds such as pesticides, herbicides, and THM precursors. The low net driving pressure of the NF90 membrane allows the removal of these compounds at low operating pressures.
- 2,000 GPD Water production capacity
- 97.0% Stabilized salt rejection
- Removes high percentage of salts, nitrate, iron TOC & THM precursors
- High flux results in high yields
- Medium to high salt passage & medium hardness passage
- Low energy usage reduces power consumption and costs
- Durable with good cleanability for long element life
- Trouble-free treatment for a wide range of difficult freed water
- FilmTec performance and quality
- Made in USA with advanced technology by Dow Filmtec
- Production of drinking water
- Demineralization in small commercial applications
- Not recommended for sail boats and seawater desalination (Use SW30-4040 with 1000 psi instead)
- Applied Pressure: 70 PSIG (0.48 MPa)
- 77°F (25°C) Operating Temperature
- 15% Permeate Recovery
The DOW FILMTEC NF90 membrane elements provide high productivity performance while removing a high percentage of salts, nitrate, iron and organic compounds such as pesticides, herbicides and THM precursors. The low net driving pressure of the NF90 membrane allows the removal of these compounds at low operating pressures.
|Product Name||Nominal Active Surface Area
|Permeate Flow Rate
|Stabilized Salt Rejection
|FILMTEC NF90-4040||82 (7.6)||2,000 (7.6)||>97.0|
- Physical Dimensions of Dow Filmtec NF90-4040
- Diameter: 4"
- Length: 40"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Active Membrane: 82 ft2
- Membrane Type: Polyamide thin film composite
- Outer Shell: Hard fiberglass
- Applied Pressure: 70 PSI
- Nominal Capacity: 2000 GPD
- Maximum Pressure: 600 PSI
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 85-95%
- Part Number: 149983
- Previously part nr: CDRCNF904040
Food and Drug Administration Compliant.
Need to buy 12+ units? Please contact directly for volume discount.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Items in stock usually get processed within 24-48 hrs and shipped immediately. Shipping costs are not included and based on the volume. Please contact directly to finalize your order.