3 Pack Microline Membranes - 14 GPD, 25 GPD, 50 GPD
The Microline original membranes: S-1224RS - 14 GPD, S-1227RS - 25 GPD, S-1229RS - 50 GPD are reverse osmosis (RO) membranes used for better-tasting water at home or office. These are residential and commercial membranes. RO filtration provides superior filtration, taking out a wide range of contaminants--including heavy metals, inorganics, and volatile organics. Harmful chemicals that can damage your health or possibly cause cancer are trapped on the membrane surface, then swept away in the waste water. Reduce virtually all total dissolved solids, and set your mind at ease with reverse osmosis filtration.
- Model Number: Microline-S1224RS, S1227RS, S-1229RS
- Product Dimension: 11.8"L X 1.2"W X 1.2"H
- Made in: United States
- Color: Blue
S-1224RS - 14 GPD
- The S-1224RS Reverse Osmosis Membrane reduces dissolved salts, metals, microorganisms and other impurities.
- Fits Clack RO-10 and RO-14 Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Microline 14 Gallons per day CTA Membrane Element
- Free Chlorine ppm: no limit (chlorine will not deteriorate the membrane material)
- Known as CTA-14, for easy reference
- The Microline S-1224RS RO membrane should be replaced every 2-3 years depending on the RO water usage and feed water quality
TFC 25 Gallon per Day membrane. TFC membranes are NOT Chlorine-resistant and a carbon filter must be used prior to the membrane.
Replacement membrane element for the Microline Clack RO System TFC. - 4 or TFC 4 and Microline Reverse Osmosis System TFC 3. The S-1224RS replaces the T112-25 CLK and T112-25-CLK reverse osmosis membranes
S-1229RS - 50 GPD
TFC 50 Gallon per Day membrane. TFC membranes are NOT Chlorine-resistant and a carbon filter must be used prior to the membrane.
Replacement membrane element for the Microline TFC-335 RO System and Microline TFC-435 RO System and can replace the Microline S1227RS membrane.