VIQUA VT1 Sterilight UV Tap Water Systems
Estimated lead time is up to 14 days. Email us with inventory or shipping questions to get the latest update.
Viqua VT1 Point-Of-Use UV System, 1 GPM, 12 VDC
The Viqua VT1 Copper Series Ultraviolet System is specifically designed for point-of-use applications where microbiological control is required. The VT1 UV System controls bacteria, virus and protozoan cyst all in one complete design.
- 304 Stainless Steel Reactors
- Flow Rate: 1 gpm
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 2.5" Diameter
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi
- Inlet/Outlet Port Size: 1/2" MPT/ 3/8" FPT
- Volts: 100-130V/50-60Hz
This system is compatible with the S212RL Sterilight Lamp and the QS-212 Quartz Sleeve ($25.60). Contact directly to order.
Disinfection Flow Rates
• 16 mJ/cm2: 2 GPM (8 lpm)
• Runs off of 12 VDC power
• Perfect for a single faucet, water fountain or low-flow application
• "Entry level" point-of-use UV system for recommended flow rates up to 1 GPM (4 lpm)
• Small, durable, east to install and features an "on" indicator light
• Replaces the Sterilight SC1 Unit
• Axial to "U" configuration reduces chamber length by 2"
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. Viqua's Home and Tap families of ultraviolet (UV) disinfection system offer a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard your drinking water. Viqua's systems have been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone's finger tips.
- POU (Point-Of-Use) filtration
- Cottages, RV's and Boats
Water Quality Guidelines
|Iron||< 0.3 ppm (0.3 mg/L)|
|Hardness||< 7 gpg (120 mg/L)|
|Turbidity||< 1 NTU|
|Manganese||< 0.05 ppm (0.05 mg/L)|
|Tannins||< 0.1 ppm (0.1 mg/L)|
|UV Transmittance||> 75%|