The Omnipure K2548-KK is an inline all-calcite filter cartridge homeowners and small commercial RO clients use to increase water alkalinity and neutralize acidic water bringing it back to a neutral pH. The K2548-KK is typically used in reverse osmosis applications and has push connectors on each end that will receive a 3/8" tube.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection. Install this cartridge as a final stage on your RO system.
- 1 Unit 2"X10" ALL CALCITE; 3/8" FPT
- Actual Dimensions:11.25" X 2.125"
- Service Life: 1 year / 1500 gallons
- Maximum Flow: .50 GPM (1.9 LPM)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG (8.6 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 100F (38 C)
- Minimum Temperature: 35F (2C)
- Corrects acidic/low pH water
- Available Fittings:
- BB = 1/4" FPT
- CC = 3/8" FPT
- JJ = 1/4" Quick Connect
- KK = 3/8" Quick Connect