Box of 20 KX MATRIKX Pb1 Carbon Block | 06-250-10 | 0.5 MIC
1 Box - 20 Units of KX Matrikx Pb1 Carbon Block filters.
If you're looking for the best carbon block filter that removes chlorine, chloramine, VOC, CYST and Lead, look no further.
KX MATRIKX® has earned a reputation for innovation. Our latest breakthrough is high performance catalytic carbon technology. We are proud to announce the addition of chloramine reduction claims across our standard range of New and Improved KX MATRIKX® carbon blocks. Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friendly material, the standard MATRIKX® line has been Certified for Sustainability by WQA. MATRIKX® products not only deliver industry leading performance and value, they are also manufactured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1 Box- 20 Units
- Size: 2 3/4” x 9 3/4” (70mm x 248mm)
- 0.5 Microns
- Chlorine reduction capacity: > 30,000 gallons @ 1 gpm > 114,000 litres @ 3.8 l /min
- Chloramine reduction capacity: > 2,000 gallons @ 0.5 gpm > 7,600 litres @ 1.9 l /min
- VOC reduction capacity: > 500 gallons @ 0.5 gpm > 1890 litres @ 1.9 l/min
- Lead reduction capacity: > 3,750 gallons @ 0.75 gpm > 14,000 litres @ 2.85 l/min
- Reduces / removes Cyst
- 0.5 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust and sediment
- High dirt holding capacity
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- Pressure drop: 12psid @ 1 gpm
- NSF and WQA certified for Material Safety
- California Prop. 65 compliant
- 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Performance validated by independent laboratories
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified facility
- Certified for Sustainability by WQA - S-803