Please contact us prior to order to check our inventory. Estimated Lead time 14 days + shipping time. Email us with questions about shipping and product details.
Imagine having instant, on-demand access to purified boiling hot water.
This Hot Water System is a great addition to your kitchen or office to provide hot water for instant coffee, tea, hot chocolate or soup. The system is adjustable between 140° and 190° and can provide up to 100 cups per hour of hot water.
Less than 12' H x 7' W, the Commercial Grade Instant Hot Water Dispenser fits conveniently under any kitchen sink for ease of use.
The System features a large capacity reserve and rapid recovery design for a constant flow of hot water. The heater can only be combined with all Hot and Cold Tomlinson Series Faucet. Any other faucets void all existing warranties as they were not tested with dispenser.
Combined with any high quality, FreePurity reverse osmosis water filtration systems, the hot water dispenser allows you and your family or guests to enjoy a safe, fresh and delicious cup of coffee, tea or even hot chocolate made with purified water. Making quick meals that need instant hot water like oatmeal, pasta or soups is a breeze when using this Instant Hot Water System.
- Instant Hot water on demand
- Low energy consumption and operates quietly.
- A Thermostat with a self-resetting thermal fuse.
- Power: 2.1 amps.
- EverHot is 15” high, 8” wide, and 14” deep.
- Generous 1.5 gallons per hour capacity (up to 60 cups / hr)
- Adjustable Temperature 140F to 190F (60C to 88C)
- Meets no lead standards for CA AB 1953 and VT Act 193
- Integrated vent, works with any Hot only or Hot and Cold filtration faucet
- Insulated 1/2 gal. stainless steel tank
- Resistant to Reverse Osmosis water
- Includes pressure regular valve (PRV)
- Heating element - 1300 watts, 10.8 amps, 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Inlet water pressure, 35 psi min to 60 psi max
- Minimum inlet volume (filter output), 1 gal/min
- Dimensions: 11-1/4"H x 6-3/4"W x 8-1/4"D
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
There must be a 2” clearance all around the Heater, and ventilation of the undersink cabinet is strongly recommended for effective heating performance.
- Kitchen / Bar Sink
- Hospitality Bar Sink
Add a Tomlinson Hot and Cold or Hot Only Filtration Faucet to complete the package. Works with any standard Reverse Osmosis system.