S212RL VIQUA Sterilight Lamp
Please contact us prior to order to check our inventory. Estimated Lead time 14-30 days + shipping time. Email us with questions about shipping and product details.
Viqua S212RL Replacement UV Lamp
The Sterilight S212RL is a low-pressure regular intensity original replacement UV bulb for Sterilight SQ-PA, SQ-PA/2, SC1, SC1/2, and VT1 water disinfection systems.
Lamp life: 9,000 hours and includes the 2 o-rings.
Specs Length: 8.35" or 212 mm (not including pins)
Base Type: 4 Pin Step Base
Lamp Type: Standard Output
Glass Type: L (Non-Ozone)
Base Color / Material: White Ceramic
Base Bulb Diameter: 15mm
Lamp Voltage: 33V
Lamp Wattage: 10W
Operating Current: 380mA
Rated Life (hrs): 12000
- ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION: The Viqua S212RL lamp is a replacement UV lamp for the Viqua VT1 system. This UV lamp utilizes UltraViolet light to combat waterborne pathogens while adding nothing to the water except for UV light.
- WHOLE-HOME WATER TREATMENT: The Viqua S212RL lamp provides UV protection for your Viqua VT1 system which disinfects your water while staying green by adding zero extra chemicals into the water.
- SAFETY STANDARD: Viqua lamp are proven to be reliable in different temperature, pressure, pH. Provides full protection for your Viqua VT1 system
- THE VIQUA PROMISE: Whether you choose a point-of-entry or a point-of-use system, your VIQUA UV system will disinfect against microbiological contaminants, providing you and your family with treated drinking water.
- COMPATIBLE REPLACEMENT PART: The Viqua S212RL is a replacement lamp for the Viqua VT1 system
Why UV Light
Ultraviolet (UV) light is a water treatment option that is highly effective at reducing bacteria and viruses from your water. UV light deactivates the DNA of bacteria and viruses as they flow through the UV chamber, effectively removing their ability to multiply and reproduce, therefore treating the root of the problem and any potential harm to your health. This is a preferable treatment option for reducing bacteria and viruses as it doesn't introduce more chemicals or byproducts into your water and effectively reduces any microorganisms that can be resistant to chlorine. UV treatment does not filter other contaminants such as heavy metals and chlorine but, as the final step of this whole home system, provide the necessary final step for complete home water protection.