4 Pack KX MATRIKX CTO PLUS Activated Carbon Block | 01-250-10 | 1 Mic
4 Units of CTO PLUS Activated Carbon Block Filters for Chlorine Taste and Odor reduction.
Kx Technologies MATRIKX 01-250-10 is the most reliable, trusted, and widely used carbon block in the world. The 10” size is the industry standard and will fit any "standard size" (For filters that are 10") under sink RO systems or 10" housing.
KX Matrikx CTO PLUS Activated Carbon Block Filters are made using 100% coconut shell based activated carbon, a renewable and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
CHLORAMINE & VOC reduction claims are now standard in Matrikx CTO PLUS line, the result of a breakthrough in high performance Catalytic Carbon Technology.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4 units of CTO PLUS
- Chloramine reduction
- VOC reduction
- 1 micron nominal filtration reduces dirt, sand, rust and sediment
- High dirt holding capacity
- Silt control filter
- Exceptionally low-pressure drop: 5 psid @ 3 gpm
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- Industry-Standard Size for Universal Replacement. 10" Big Blue Filter Cartridge Dimensions: 2 ¾" OD x 9 ¾ " and 4.5"x11¾"
- NSF and WQA certification for material safety
- California Prop. 65 compliance
Used in residential and commercial water purification systems, industrial effluent water treatment, product rinse, process water, food service, industrial makeup, and pre - and post-RO systems which require nearly absolute chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- Matrikx CTO, powered by GreenBlock, carbon block filters are:
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 and 14001 certified facilities.
- Manufactured from Global Ecocarb’s NSF standard 61 certified ECOC GreenCarbon Coconut Shell Carbon.
- NSF Standard 42 certified (material safety).
- California Prop. 65 compliant.
- Performance validated by independent laboratories including WQA.
- Quality and performance monitored in extensive in-house laboratories.
- Part / Model: 01-250-10-Matrikx
- Weight: 12 oz each
- Color: Blue endcaps, natural body
- Capacity: 20,000 Gallons
- Flow Rate: 1 gpm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F/ 52°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig/ 17 bar
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid/6.895 bar
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psig/13.79 bar
KX Technologies® and Filtrex Technologies®, both Marmon Water/Berkshire Hathaway companies, have teamed up to combine the very best of their MATRIKX® and GREENBLOCK® carbon block lines, into a single world-class product offering.
The new and improved product line is the result of decades of experience in R&D, design, formulation, and manufacture of high-performance carbon block filters. MATRIKX® CTO® filters, powered by GREENBLOCK®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material.
The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics. The companies are committed to Research and Development to advance filtration technology in an ecologically sound way
Matrikx CTO Data Sheet (discontinued models)
Matrikx CTO Data Sheet (New models)