KX Matrikx® ChloraGuard 36-250-10 | 10" Carbon Block Water Filters for Chlorine, Taste, Odor & VOC reduction
Kx Technologies MATRIKX® ChloraGuard 36-250-10- GREEN carbon block is the most reliable, trusted, and widely used carbon block in the world. The 10” size is the industry standard and will fit our standard under sink RO systems, as well as virtually every brand of RO system that uses similar-looking carbon blocks.
Kx Technologies MATRIKX® ChloraGuard 36-250-10 GREEN Carbon Block Filters for Chloramine, Chlorine, Taste, and Odor reduction from drinking water for commercial or whole-house applications.
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction: for 16,000 Gallons of Water@ 3 gpm Flow.
- VOC Reduction:
- 1 micron nominal filtration with high dirt holding capacity.
- Exceptionally low-pressure drop: 5 psid @ 3 gpm
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Absorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- Industry-Standard Size for Universal Replacement. 10" Big Blue Filter Cartridge Dimensions: 2 ¾" OD x 9 ¾ "
- Fits Industry-Standard #10 Big Blue (10"BB) Filter Housings (Approximate Outer Dimensions of Housing: 4.5" x 11 ¾")
KX Matrikx® ChloraGuard 36-250-10 filters, powered by GREENBLOCK®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
KX Technologies® and Filtrex Technologies®, both Marmon Water/Berkshire Hathaway companies, have teamed up to combine the very best of their MATRIKX® and GREENBLOCK® carbon block lines, into a single world-class product offering.
The new and improved product line is the result of decades of experience in R&D, design, formulation, and manufacture of high-performance carbon block filters. MATRIKX® ChloraGuard® filters, powered by GREENBLOCK®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material.
The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics. The companies are committed to Research and Development to advance filtration technology in an ecologically sound way.
- Matrikx ChloraGuard, powered by GreenBlock, carbon block filters are:
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 and 14001 certified facilities.
- Manufactured from Global Ecocarb’s NSF standard 61 certified ECOC GreenCarbon Coconut Shell Carbon.
- NSF Standard 42 certified (material safety).
- California Prop. 65 compliant.
- Performance validated by independent laboratories including WQA.
- Quality and performance monitored in extensive in-house laboratories.
- Part / Model: 36-250-10-Green
- Weight: 12 oz each
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" x 2 3/4" (70mm-248mm)
- Color: Blue endcaps, natural body
- Chlorine Reduction Capacity:
>45,000 Gallons @ 1gpm; 171,000 Liters @3.8l/min
- Chloramine Reduction Capacity:
4,000 Gallons @ 0.5 gpm; 15,000 Liters @ 1.9 l/min
- VOC Reduction Capacity:
750 Gallons @ 0.5 gpm; 2,800 Liters @ 1.9 l/min
- 1-micron nominal filtration with high dirt holding capacity.
- Fits Industry-Standard #10 Big Blue Filter Housings.
(Filter Size: 2 ¾" OD x 9 ¾" | Approximate Size of Housing: 4.5" x 11 ¾")
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction with high absorptive capacity and efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
- California Prop. 65 compliance.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F/ 52°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig/ 17 bar
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid/6.895 bar
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psig/13.79 bar