3 Pack - Pentair® RO Membrane 655006-00, 655007-00, 555694-00, 555693-00, 655045-00
Due to supply chain delays this product is on backorder. All orders will be shipped as soon as this product is back in stock. Lead time 14 days. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Pentair® TLC RO Membrane provides 24-100 GPD RO daily and is a thin layer composite membrane used in water filtration and purification that makes high quality water from a wide range of water sources.
These standard dimension membranes 11.75" x 1.79"are sealed - 100% dry to extend shelf-life of the membrane and fit common membrane housings.
Pentair® offers the following membranes that are compatible with Filmtec, Valuetrex, Culligan, Hydrotech, Microline, Water Factory / CUNO, Rainsoft, Eco TFC membranes:
- Pentair 655006-00 TLC-24; Dry; NSF certified.
- Pentair 655007-00 TLC-36; Dry; NSF certified
- Pentair 555694-00 TLC-50; Dry; NSF certified
- Pentair 555693-00 TLC-75; Dry; NSF certified
- Pentair 655045-00 TLC-100; Dry; NSF certified
Technically Pentair® dry TLC membranes have an infinite shelf life if stored correctly. Great for residential water purification. Pentair also produces commercial grade membranes.
For those who are looking to replace a Filmtec 24 GPD membrane that was discontinued by the manufacturer, please use the 655006-00 Pentair 24 GPD, NSF certified membrane.
- RO Membrane Material: Thin layer composite membrane
- RO Membrane Style: Spiral Wound
- Provides high rejection stability even with high TDS input
- 24 gallon per day (GPD) membrane
- Size: Standard dimensions: 1.79" x 11.75"
- Purification Level: Nominal NaCL rejection: 98%
- Max Temperature: 120ºF
- Max Pressure: 100 psi
- Replace every 24-36 months(use TDS to check water quality)
- Tested and certified by NSF/ANSI to Standard 58 for the reduction of: