3 Pack - Pentair® RO Membrane 655006-00, 655007-00, 555694-00, 555693-00, 655045-00
The Pentair® TLC RO Membrane provides 24-100 GPD RO daily and is a thin layer composite membrane used in water filtration and purification that makes high quality water from a wide range of water sources.
These standard dimension membranes 11.75" x 1.79"are sealed - 100% dry to extend shelf-life of the membrane and fit common membrane housings.
Pentair® offers the following membranes that are compatible with Filmtec, Valuetrex, Culligan, Hydrotech, Microline, Water Factory / CUNO, Rainsoft, Eco TFC membranes:
- Pentair 655006-00 TLC-24; Dry; NSF certified.
- Pentair 655007-00 TLC-36; Dry; NSF certified
- Pentair 555694-00 TLC-50; Dry; NSF certified
- Pentair 555693-00 TLC-75; Dry; NSF certified
- Pentair 655045-00 TLC-100; Dry; NSF certified
Technically Pentair® dry TLC membranes have an infinite shelf life if stored correctly. Great for residential water purification. Pentair also produces commercial grade membranes.
For those who are looking to replace a Filmtec 24 GPD membrane that was discontinues by the manufacturer, please use the 655006-00 Pentair 24 GPD, NSF certified membrane.
- RO Membrane Material: Thin layer composite membrane
- RO Membrane Style: Spiral Wound
- Provides high rejection stability even with high TDS input
- 24 gallon per day (GPD) membrane
- Size: Standard dimensions: 1.79" x 11.75"
- Purification Level: Nominal NaCL rejection: 98%
- Max Temperature: 120ºF
- Max Pressure: 100 psi
- Replace every 24-36 months(use TDS to check water quality)
- Tested and certified by NSF/ANSI to Standard 58 for the reduction of: